Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Motionless

The dream that you dare to, why, oh why, can’t I?
Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo’ole

I find everything to frightening. Some days I pretend to be a knight, with courage and an embellish sword I venture life. Battle like everything was on steat and nothing worth to lose. After the quest, I always fall to pieces. All the energy that held high the sword is gone, consumed. Leaving traces of scars that run deep through my pores. The feeling of being empty. Emptiness. Not feeling at all. Me and no more than nothing.
I find everything to frightening, I choose to feel frighten. I rather be full of fear than nothing at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario