Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

I let myself lose control.
I wanted this.
We wanted this.
I waned it so bad.
I couldn't think on
tomorrow, wouldn't dare
to think of tomorrow.
It was meant to be,
meant to be at least in the
moment.

We tangled, kissed, touched...
We savor with pleasure.
The wine, consumed our fears
and let free our desires.
We own the time,
we own ourselves,
we crown our instincts.
We were all we talked we would be together...
Sparkling dust light, Steady red elixir, Steamy obligue of life, Good mixed with evil we were.
We still are...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario