Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Meet we didn´t, or maybe did?

Destiny... I though "destiny" was just a word, letters that presented our secret intentions into a conscious reality. But, second thoughts are making their way. Such a big city, different schedules, two worlds apart and ahead of that, “destiny" kicks off... We didn`t recognize each other, 7 years went by and the sight stood still. Did we recognize each other after a little while? Maybe we did after all, at the first second our eyes sought beyond. My eyes went up, searching what they knew before I got a clue, you weren`t there. You were gone. My eyes adjust, hiding disappointment, not even caring at all. It wasn´t over, “destiny” pushed further, just a step ahead my path you were walking through my face. I saw a boy, beginning to feel a man. I stare, you bent down. I bent down, you walk past me. I felt your presence, without knowing you were you... I know deep inside & clear without any doubt that you knew it was me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario