Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Cont...Nerves unerving

I am still nervous, my stomach is killing me and my palms are sweaty. I haven´t slept much, and the recap has sum now over 60 hours of uneasy tension and butterflies dancing around in my belly.
Now I am expecting, expecting something to happen, something big and worth the numbness of my skin. I´ve always had this strange feeling keep coming and going… But not for over 60 hours!!! It usually was just a few seconds notch that felt through my whole body, starting in my stomach, but this is a new level. I guess life raised the bar a few more inches high than I imagined.
Status: Still waiting, waiting, don`t know what for…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario