Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

martes, 5 de abril de 2011

I have a feeling... & BEP is not involved

Have you ever felt uneasy without any particular reason to be so? O.K. That’s me for about, let me check my watch, almost 48 hours now and still running. There is a notch in my stomach, call it butterflies if you may.  The point is, that its almost some kind of cosmic emotion, an awareness of something happening or about to happen. My body is conscious about this event and sadly forgot to give me the news.

Is it a good thing about to happen? Bad, important or interesting at least? I am experiencing the swirls you get in The Wizarding World on the Dungeons and Dragons rollercoaster, expect maybe for the lack of justified adrenaline....

When you are nervous or excited, the good news is that you know what your expectations are. I don´t have expectations, ´cause I don´t know why I feel what I feel...  Hope my stomach knows better, and knows it good. I am waiting, still waiting, just waiting and don´t even dare to ask what I am waiting for... I´ll keep news posted, in case something really happens.
Who knows, anything is possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario