Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Somos luz, reflejo de nuestra escencia...

Our reality, the world we call our own. The interpretation of ourselves beyond our knowledge & conciousness. We flicker our most beloved secrets & inner thoughts into the person & reality we live. We tense a bond that connects the mundane with our deep desires. Desires that are filter into suitable among others expectations, we filter & loose a piece of us, filter & loose. But there are those, those who dare & defy the tensed bond & stand along with not less than all their hopes.

What all stories, novels & books had made of me... A dreamer, searching for an utopian reality. I may die, my strength may fail, but i would never surrender my hopes & dreams. I know, come what may, that in vain my efforts won't lay & my ideals won't be spare...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario