Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Hey Mr. Arm-steel: How's "this" for muchness?






Stupidity may never be madness at all.
Alice can walk through Wonderland and unchain the secret of secrets.
While for the rest, stupidity still be waiting on the hangover reality.
There are times I believe I am Alice in Wonderland, I used to be much more..."muchier." I've lost my muchness. Why is it I am always too small or too tall? Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. Just with a though, only If you believe it is, and the impossible has gone to the possible! Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. I am entirely bunkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are
And then as much as that I say: “I make the path” not the way around….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario