Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Tal como soy

I´m a daydreamer. I can´t really help it. If I get bored, my mind always wanders onto something else that`s completely irrelevant. Most of the time, I think out situations in my head that I either  wish would happen or wish I could have done differently. I plan out what I would say, what the other person would say, what we would do. I even daydream about how my current & future lives would be different if the situation happened the way I imagined it. It`s fun to fantasize, but sometimes it makes me sad. I´m always so much braver in my daydreams than I am in real life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario