Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Serás para ti.

And you think you won
You think you've everything figure it out
The game, the day, the glory
Light for every victory
Every battle where your feet are set to stand.

You might be wrong for an instant or two
You might be right for less than a dime

Fighting at noon & loving at dawn
No sunset, no light nor love
No happy ending to follow your pride.

Just another fool in disguised
Smirk on the face and eyes on the price
But you think you can have me
And leave to drawn
While your tail runs behind some other tail
You think I'd be crying and falling apart
Miserable dreaming a dream
made, used and wasted
Fearing tigers, nights and... you.
You might be wrong for an instant or two
You might be right for less than a dime

Just a fool in disguised
An arrogant fool
To think that my sunshines
rely on your eyes & not in my hands.

While you run to the next
I'd be forgetting your name
No sunset, no light nor love
will remind me of you.

And, you'll be thinking on me
'cause you know you will be...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario