Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Against my... reason?


Am I supposed to be impressed by 'ur ability of camouflage?
Oh!!! I get it now I am supposed to feel pity about myself for not being able to play by the rules without being burnt along the way…
Does that seem a little more realistic? I don’t think so.
I still wanna believe that you were real, at least real with me. That you cared, that you still care if I am still alive. Are you?
I might be death, as long you concern; my drama side had to made a point here.
I might, but what is for sure, I am vanished from your life. You left me out.
Easy as it came, easy as it, you took it away.
And, even though all, I don't hold a grudge.
I will keep this sweet innocent image of yours that I will fight to protect against the odds and against my reason and logic as well...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario