Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Material world

Price, you ask me, you wanna know my price? I was gonna say I'm not for sale and my liberty isn't as well. But, after all, it's a material world last time I checked... My price reflects just what I'm worth nothing more & nothing less... I'm worth a thousand hoping dreams. A couple of billions stretched smiles. Hundreds kisses full of light. Outnumbered breathes away. Tons of enthusiastic laughs, without mentioning all the stares, tears, fears and failures that crashed in... Thats my price... Can you afford it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario