Hoy, 31 de Enero 2011

CREATE, MOVE, IGNITE + ReTHINK…

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. -TOM STOPPARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Aujourd'hui

Some times I feel invincible.
Some others I'm nothing, running to emptiness.
It's a swirl of tangling emotions and events, issues and ideas that take place and come alive when I'm just waking up form the last nightmare.
Some dreams take me far, very far, far away that my feet can only breath dirt and achievement along the path.
Days come by and go by the rhythm of space, some by light, sunshine and laughs and other by just space, gray empty space that devours all the efforts.
Sometimes I get the feeling that life itself is drunk, those days I ask why I wasn't invited to the party... Others I'm the party itself and life just can't catch up with me... those are the good days....
Today I haven't decided yet... 
Is it a good one? 
I let you know when I figure it out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario